Stage 3 Canberra Trip

What an amazing 3 days…..I wonder if some of these images bring back memories.

What else do you remember?
What was your favourite part?
If you didn’t go what did you learn back at school?

What stuck with me?
The history and memories shared at the Australian War Memorial. With amazing dioramas and artefacts which tell the untold stories. Walking into the tomb of the unknown soldier resonated with me in particular.

Seeing the smiles on children’s faces as they play and learn about snow for the first time.

I look forward to seeing your entertaining and informative blog posts!

10 thoughts on “Stage 3 Canberra Trip”

1. I will miss you all next year because im going there too. I bet it’s cold there and I bet you played snowball fights. Good luck! I can’t wait until next year! #can’twait

2. I can’t wait until I can go to Canberra when I’m in year 5 or year 6. What does it feel like over there is it cold or hot?

3. I would love to go to Canberra .It has snow and other cold things. I can learn lots of things.:]

4. I hope you loved your trip to Canberra.I wish I was there to play in the snow and make a snowman if we were allowed.#good time

5. On the 3 interesting days when most of stage 3 went to camp we learnt about Parliament House and visualising. The first activity we did was about visualising with Miss A. The picture was a girl standing in the middle of the road and we had to write a paragraph about it. Then we learnt about Parliament House and did you know that Parliament House has 4500 rooms in it. It also has a post office, library and a bank in it. Also a car park that could fit 2000 cars in it.

6. That was extremely EXCITING travelling to places we’ve never been to, but the worst part had to be when we were in the bus for half of the trip, that made me feel sick. My favourite part was going to the snow and we had a snow ball fight which was really amusing, even though I took a snow ball to the face. My camp experience was great and I hope we’ll go there AGAIN.

7. Even though I didn’t go I’m sure it was an amazing excursion filled with knowledge and excitement! Hope you guys had a fun time.=D

8. We all enjoyed Canberra. I hope this brings back our memories of this excursion. A special thanks to Miss Ghassibe, Mr Crowther, Miss Hemmings, Miss Jones and Miss Bryceland for guiding us through this Excursion.

9. It was an amazing trip and I loved it . Hope you liked it to. My favourite part was Questacon that was awesome!! 🙂 #Canberra #fun

10. I hope you all enjoyed camp 🙂 This definitely brings back memories of my Year 6 Canberra trip. Keep the posts coming Miss Bryceland!