Today you are going to learn how to use a new webtool.
Canva is an online graphic design website where you can design documents including posters, advertisements, invitations … the possibilities are endless!
WALT: access and use an online design program.
TIB: good communicators can use a range of programs to communicate their message.
- Access the Canva website
- Click “Sign up with Email”
- Type your details as follows:
- For the question “What would you like to use Canva for?” answer “Education”
- Watch the tutorial on how you can use Canva
- Start exploring Canva by selecting from the options on the left-hand side
- Discuss with your EEKK partner what you could use Canva for
- “Sign out” by clicking the face on the top right of the screen