34R have been creating some amazing Toy Flyers. Let’s have a look at their work:
Design Brief: You have to design a flyer to advertise a chosen toy. It needs to suit a particular audience and have a clear purpose.
WALT: Evaluate the work of others
TIB: Giving and receiving feedback about the work we do is a vital step in making sure we grow as we learn.
- Look at 5 different work samples.
- Use questions to give appropriate feedback
- Say at least 3 positive things about someone else’s work
Look at the work samples and answer these questions:
- Did it advertise a product?
- What do you like about it?
- What made things difficult for you during the design process?
- Are you happy with your final information solution? Why?
- How you could make your flyer better?
EXIT SLIP – Please complete before the end of the lesson.