WALT: question and reflect on a specific text
TIB: good readers think critically about what they read and recommend texts to others
- Watch video (wear headphones)
- Answer all the questions in literacy books using full sentences
- Read your answers to a group member
- Listen to someone else’s review
– Where is the story set?
– How can you tell the story is set here?
– What is the best part of the story?
– What do or don’t you like about the story?
– How have you changed since reading the story?
– What does the story make you want to do?