About the properties of materials and how this affects recycling.
– Open a word document and save it in our folder under “Properties of materials”.
– Use the question subheadings in your document.
– Use the websites to research the following questions.
– When you have finished type your name and print off your work.
To help people understand how we can effectively recycle.
1. What are the material properties of plastic bottles?
2. What steps need to be taken when recycling bottles?
3. What resources can we make from recycled bottles?
4. What is the issue with bottle caps? How can we recycle or reuse them?
1. What are the properties of plastic bags?
2. What problems do they create for the environment?
3. How can people in society solve this problem?
1. List 3 properties of aluminium cans?
2. What are the positives of aluminium cans in society?
Use the following websites to help with the research
•Reducing, reusing and recycling plastic bags and wraps
•Technology & Inventions http://kidcyber.com.au/topics/technology-inventions/plastic/